Things to do in Monaco
Monaco is a top spot for luxury travels where you can enjoy a lot of activities
- Gambling : the Casino of Monte-Carlo is one of the most beautiful in the world, a must see!
- Tennis : it is quite nice to play on the clay courts of the Monte-Carlo Country Club.
- Golf : the Monte-Carlo Golf Club offers a nice 18 holes course with a breathtaking panorama over the sea and the mountains.
- Wellness : the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo and the Cinq Mondes Spa of Monte-Carlo Bay are offering a full range of services to meet any requirement of high demanding customers.
- Water sports : from scuba diving to water skiing, you can practice all water sport activities in Monaco.
Cultural events in Monaco
- International Circus Festival : in January, top circus performers are getting together in Monaco for an incredible show attended by a jury of circus professionals.
- International Fireworks Festival : during Summer, pyrotechnic specialists are demonstrating their talents to thousands of spectators.
- Red Cross Gala : in August, directed by HSH Prince Albert, the event is set with celebrities to raise funds for a good cause.
Sports competitions in Monaco
- Monte-Carlo Rally (Automobile rally) : every year in January, the competition allows professional drivers to race around Monaco.
- Monte-Carlo Masters (Tennis) : ATP tournament taking place every year in April at the Monte Carlo Country Club in Roquebrune Cap Martin.
- Monaco Grand Prix (Formula 1) : every year, during the second half of May, a Formula 1 race takes place in the streets of Monaco.
Get to Monaco
Where is Monaco Located? People usually wonder where this small country is! It is in the South of France, next to Nice and close to Italy. Check our post detailing all the options to travel to Monaco.
Best time to visit Monaco
Monaco is nestled between the Mediterranean sea and the mountain. During Winter, it is rarely cold, usually between 5-10 °C. During Summer, it can be quite hot, beyond 30 °C and quite crowded as the remainder of the French Riviera. So best time to visit Monaco are May-June (outside of the Grand Prix time) and September.
Useful links about Monaco
Our selection of websites to learn more about Monaco :