The Grand Hyatt Martinez is a 5 star hotel based on the famous Croisette in Cannes, near the Palais des Festivals.
It was built in 1929 when Cannes was just a winter holidays resort, closed on summer. The Grand Hyatt Martinez hotel already stood out as a major place.
Some of the 409 guest rooms and suites benefit from an outstanding view over the Mediterranean sea. Some of these even have a terrace where you will be able to relax while enjoying the view. The most luxurious suites feature a jacuzzi on their large terrace. The rooms are a nice demonstration of the Art Deco style. Marble bathrooms are there to enhance the luxury feeling that can be experience throughout the Grand Hyatt Martinez hotel.
The hotel is characterized by :
- La Palme d’Or restaurant, 2 Michelin stars and its superb view on the Bay of Cannes and the Mediterranean sea.
- Its private beach, one of the most spacious of Cannes, with 400 sun beds, several nautical activities and its summer restaurant.
- L’Amiral Bar and its many national and international rewards.
- The swimming pool, heated at 30°C, opened round the year.
- The 7th floor of the hotel, fully dedicated to the prestigious L. RAPHAEL spa and the fitness center.